A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) is a screening test for the level of 21 minerals and toxic metals in a sample of hair. It is a tissue mineral biopsy that is non-invasive, relatively inexpensive and extremely accurate. A sample of hair, cut close to the scalp, provides information about the mineral activity in the hair that took place over the past three to four months.
- Nutrient mineral/electrolyte levels in the body’s tissues, including Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Lithium.
- Toxic metal levels in the body’s tissues, including Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Aluminum.
- After ordering the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis we will send you a sample envelope. Please follow all the instructions and send the envelope with the hair sample back to us. After we receive your sample, we will take care of the analysis. We report the results after max. 2 weeks.
- As soon as we receive the results we will inform you. You can download the report from your private account page. We will also send you a link to make an appointment with us.
- Sometimes people like to order more than 1 HTMA at the same time for more persons. That is ok, but please specify all the names of the persons before you add this product to the cart?