Find the Balance between Work, Leisure and Sleep
See which events restore or consume your resources and learn how to manage stress
Find out if you are active enough and make the most of your exercise
See if you recover enough and improve the quality of your sleep
Firstbeat’s unique heart beat analysis monitors your physiology revealing the link between your lifestyle and well-being. The feedback helps you reach your goals and improve well-being by choosing the actions that will have a positive impact on your work, leisure and life.
- Award winning physiological analysis that makes stress, recovery and exercise visible
- Scientific background on heart rate variability (HRV) and physiology
- Objective physiological measurements of everyday life
- Tangible actions and results on how to improve well-being and performance
- Personal information and feedback determining e.g. various stress factors, sufficiency of recovery, quality of sleep and the health and fitness effects of physical activity.
Understand How to Improve Well-being and Performance
Ensure the Well-being of Your Personnel
Physiology-based Lifestyle Coaching for Wellness and Health Professionals
- Learn about recovery and quality of sleep.
- Improve stress management and identify events that consume resources
- Find the right amount of physical activity
- Provide personal information for better performance
- Promote resilience and engagement
- Find out the resource-consuming and restoring factors in your organization
- Effective tool for personnell wellness programs
- Use objective feedback as a powerful tool for behavioral change
- Complete set of professional tools from physiological measurement to automated analysis and reporting platforms
- Easy to conduct assessments – yet comprehensive results
- Assessment in real-life context
Lifestyle assessment with Biocoherence Nederland
Lifestyle assessments provide a detailed look at life: work, leisure time and sleep. The assessment provides personalized information on the effect of lifestyle factors on health and coping. For example, various stress factors, sufficiency of recovery, quality of sleep and the health and fitness effects of physical activity are determined.
Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment is ideally suited for example for managers and key personnel, shift workers, people who travel a lot or perform physically strenuous work tasks.
Examples of Lifestyle Assessment services
- Lifestyle evaluation to gauge how lifestyle factors promote or hinder health and well-being
- Physical workload measurements in the field; no need for laboratory conditions or observation
- Early identification of lifestyle-related risk factors
- Recognition of stress factors and recovery
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of recovery methods
- Evaluation and guidance of the effects of lifestyle change
- Demonstration of the health effects of physical activity from the person’s daily life
- Verification of the significance of daily physical activity in weight management
A typical assessment includes:
- 3-day heartbeat measurement with the Bodyguard measurement device
- Personal reports based on the measurement
- Group and/or individual feedback
- Group report
- Recommendations / action points and follow-up
In the feedback meeting, the client gets recommendations for managing his/her well-being especially in the areas of stress management and physical activity. The assessment looks at both work days and days off to see how various lifestyle factors affect well-being and health. Lifestyle Assessment can also be applied for large groups to motivate them towards positive lifestyle changes.